I follow back!
"The record shows I took the blows and dit it my way."
Books I Love:
1. Looking For Alaska by John Green
2. Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock by Matthew Quick
3. It's Kind Of A Funny Story by Ned Vizzini
4. Boy Meets Boy by David Levithan
5. The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton
6. A List Of Things That Didn't Kill Me by Jason Schmidt
7. Made You Up by Francesca Zappia
8. Mr. Death's Blue Eyed Girls by Mary Downing Hahn
I hate it when people romanticize being awkward and/or antisocial.
My mind is hell.
I act way too mature to be only 13 years old.