I follow back!
"Does it bother anyone else that someone else has your name?"
-Tyler Joseph, "Forest"
"The record shows I took the blows and did it my way."
-Frank Sinatra, "My Way"
(Yeah I know it's weird that I put the quotation marks but I can't stand doing it another way.)
I am a grammar nerd.
Books I Love:
1. Looking For Alaska by John Green
2. Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock by Matthew Quick
3. It's Kind Of A Funny Story by Ned Vizzini
4. Boy Meets Boy by David Levithan
5. The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton
6. A List Of Things That Didn't Kill Me by Jason Schmidt
7. Made You Up by Francesca Zappia
8. Mr. Death's Blue Eyed Girls by Mary Downing Hahn
9. Freak the Mighty by Rodman Philbrick
I hate it when people romanticize being awkward and/or antisocial.
My mind is hell.
I act way too mature to be only 14 years old.